Job Location: San Francisco International Airport
Full-Time and Part-Time Available
We are offering $1,000.00 as a sign-on award. This award will be payable upon successful completion of predetermined criteria.
Transportation Security Officers / Airport Security Screeners provide security and protection of air travelers, airports, and aircraft in a courteous and professional manner. Screeners will use divers, cutting edge electronic detection and imaging equipment to identify dangerous objects in baggage, cargo, and on passengers, preventing those objects from being transported onto aircraft. This includes but is not limited to pat-down searches, the operation of x-ray machines, baggage screening, and ticket review.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Must possess a High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Must be proficient in the English language.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must successfully pass a background investigation to include a criminal check and fingerprinting prior to hiring. Security Screeners are required to be able to obtain and maintain a SecretClearance.
- Must be able to pass a Credit check. No default on $7,500 or more in delinquent debt.
- Must pass a Drug Screening and Medical Evaluation.
- Must successfully complete TSA’s two-week new hire training. The training location may be away from the San Francisco airport. Employees will be paid for compensable hours and reimbursed for authorized travel expenses.
- Must be available to work various shifts, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Constant standing, lifting, twisting and bending
We offer competitive benefits packages including:
Paid time off
Covenant Aviation Security is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment drug testing.
At Covenant, we are committed to putting the right people in the right places, with the best tools and resources available to get the job done. We strongly believe in promoting from within, which helps challenge our employees to continue to grow and advance their careers.
We offer competitive benefits including:
Health Insurance – exceeding ACA minimum standards
Paid Time Off
401(k) with matching company contributions
Supplemental Voluntary Life Insurance
Employee Assistance Plan
Flexible Spending Accounts
Covenant is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we maintain a drug-free workplace. All new hires are required to submit to a drug screen and background check as a condition of their employment.
Location/Region: Oakland, CA